- the ultimate nacho
- Mounds of fried tortilla chips layered with spicy ground beef, chili beans, queso sauce and topped off with shredded lettuce, onions, black olives, pico de gallo and jalapeno slices.
- beer cheese
- A zesty blend of sharp cheddar cheese, infused with garlic, peppers and flavored to perfection with hearty malts and caramel from our special beer selection.
- roasted cauliflower
- Roasted and served with herbed ricotta, topped with garlic, lemon zest, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- brussels sprouts
- Tossed and baked with Applewood smoked bacon and fennel, topped with parmesan bread crumbs .
- fried raviolis
- Herbed Ricotta filled raviolis lightly breaded and fried, served with our homemade marinara sauce.
- maryland mini crab cakes
- A classic specialty of lump crab meat, breadcrumbs and herbs. Served with a Cajun ranch sauce.
- chips and queso
- A blending of Monterey cheddar cheese with chilies, onions and jalapeno peppers. Served with tortilla chips.
- Our tender, jumbo fried wings smothered in your choice of: teriyaki, hot, BBQ or mixed hot and BBQ sauces. Served with celery and ranch dressing.
- fresh hand-breaded chicken tenders
- House perfected chicken tenderloins lightly breaded, fried golden and served with your choice of dipping sauce.
- chips and salsa
- Fried tortillas and pico de gallo.
- favorite combo
- Hand breaded chicken tenders, jumbo wings and queso with chips.
All Our Steaks are USDA Choice Meats!
- House Sirloin
- A perfectly seasoned 8oz sirloin, flame seared to your preference
- 10 ounces of our most popular steak, marbled, hand cut, seasoned and flame seared with all its natural juices
All steaks served with a side salad, hot dinner roll and choice of one side item.
- Grilled Bourbon Salmon
- 8oz seasoned Salmon fillet, grilled and topped with Bourbon Teriyaki sauce
- Grilled Tilapia
- Twin Tilapia fillets grilled to perfection and topped with lemon butter
- Maryland Crab Cakes
- A classic specialty of lump crab meat, breadcrumbs and herbs. Served with Cajun ranch sauce
- Fried Atlantic Cod
- Four 2oz cod loins lightly breaded and fried golden brown. Served with tartar sauce
All seafood served with a side salad, hot dinner roll and choice of one side item.
- chicken fajita wrap
- Grilled chicken, peppers, onions, shredded lettuce and cheese. Served in a flour tortilla with picante dressing.
- Classic caesar wrap
- Caesar salad with grilled chicken wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Grilled chicken sandwich
- Chicken breast seasoned and grilled to perfection. Served on a Telera roll with your choice of toppings.
- Fish sandwich
- A beer battered fillet of Tilapia with seasoned dressing.
- classic turkey sandwich
- Thin, honey roasted turkey breast piled high on your choice of bread. Topped with Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
- rail club sandwich
- Honey baked ham, honey roasted smoked turkey, Applewood smoked bacon, mayo, American and Swiss cheeses, lettuce and tomatoes. Served on your choice of bread and mayo on the side.
- buffalo chicken sandwich
- Grilled chicken breast dipped in our special hot sauce. Topped with Pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Served on a Telera roll.
- BLT sandwich
- Two slices of Rustic sourdough bread piled high with crispy Applewood bacon, leaf lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Served with mayo on the side.
- half sandwich/soup
- (BLT Sandwich, Rail Club or Classic Turkey)
- french dip
- ½ lb slow roasted Roast Beef marinated in a savory Angus sauce topped with melted provolone cheese.
- philly cheesesteak
- ½ lb of thinly sliced beef sautéed with peppers, onions and provolone cheese.
- meatball sub
- A generous portion of our meatballs stuffed into a hoagie roll then smothered in our house made marinara sauce and topped with melted mozzarella cheese.
All sandwiches served with a choice of one side item. Bread choices: Multi-grain, Wheat Berry, or Sourdough White
- French Onion Soup
- Caramelized onions in a rich beef broth topped with Holland rusk, Provolone and Parmesan cheeses, all melted to bubbly perfection.
- Soup of the Day
- See server for our Soup of the Day.
- ½ Pound premium Angus Beef
- Grilled to perfection and served on a toasted Hawaiian roll
- BBQ Burger
- ½ pound premium Angus beef with our special BBQ sauce
- Bacon Cheese Burger
- ½ pound premium Angus beef topped with 3 strips of Applewood smoked bacon
- Mushroom swiss Burger
- ½ pound premium Angus beef with fresh grilled mushrooms topped with Swiss cheese.
- jalapeno popper BURGER
- ½ pound of premium Angus beef stuffed with a spicy jalapeño cheese blend topped with spicy ghost pepper cheese.
- 50/50 Burger
- A half and half combination of Applewood smoked bacon and premium Angus beef ground together, then grilled to perfection. Served on a toasted Hawaiian roll
All burgers served with lettuce, tomato and onion and a choice of one side item.
Extra toppings also available at .50¢ each: American cheese, Provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, Grilled onions, Grilled peppers, Jalapeno’s slices or Bacon
- Grilled chicken breast
- 8oz of fresh chicken breast seasoned, seared and grilled.
- bbq chicken
- Our 8oz fresh chicken breast marinated in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and grilled to perfection.
- chicken cordon bleu
- 8oz fresh chicken breast seasoned and grilled, topped with ham and Swiss cheese. Served with a side of honey mustard sauce.
- monterey chicken
- 8oz fresh chicken breast marinated in our secret sauce, layered with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms and peppers. Topped with Swiss cheese.
- hand breaded chicken tenders
- Always fresh, lightly breaded and fried golden brown served with your choice of dipping sauce: ranch, hot, BBQ, or honey mustard.
Served with a side salad with hot dinner roll, plus choice of one side item.
- smokin' chicken pasta
- Cajun grilled chicken breast sliced into strips, tossed with white wine, garlic and creamy Parmesan cheese sauce over bowtie pasta. Topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Chicken Alfredo
- Bowtie pasta tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce, topped with tender slices of grilled chicken.
- baked ziti
- Ziti noodle mixed with our homemade marinara and ricotta cheese, topped with mozzarella and baked to perfection.
- cajun shrimp pasta
- Shrimp sauteed with white wine sauce and garlic, layered with creamy alfredo sauce and served over Rotini pasta. Topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.
- shrimp alfredo
- Rotini pasta tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce, topped with our fresh shrimp.
- train wreck
- Our house pizza with everything on it but the kitchen sink! Meatballs, sausage, bacon, pepperoni, ham, onion, green pepper, banana pepper, mushroom, black olives.
- grand central station
- Our own creation of spaghetti and meatballs atop a garlic and Parmesan cheese pizza crust. It’s like having your garlic bread together with your dinner!
- whistle stop
- The best of hot and cold! Fontina and garlic crusted pizza crust topped with a freshly tossed Caesar salad with diced tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- smoke stack
- BBQ sauce topped with grilled chicken, Applewood smoked bacon, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Kids burger
- Lightly seasoned 4oz Angus beef.
- gourmet grilled cheese
- Grilled with American and Cheddar cheese.
- chicken tenders
- Two fresh cut and lightly breaded tenders.
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Mini hotdogs in cornbread batter.
- With choice of our homemade marinara sauce or creamy alfredo sauce.
- mac n cheese
- Extra cheesy.
Served with choice of one side item.
- dessert of the day
- Each day the chef uses his culinary skills and selections of fresh ingredients to prepare you something delicious. Ask your server for the selection of the day.
- apple pie
- Dutch apple pie served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- pecan pie
- A classic pie served just like mom used to make.
- vanilla ice cream
- Rich and creamy served with four large scoops, chocolate syrup by request.
Sweet Potato Fries
Mac n Cheese
- Caesar Salad
- Crispy chilled Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and homemade croutons tossed with our creamy Caesar dressing
- House Salad
- Fresh cut mixed field greens and Iceberg lettuce, topped with boiled egg, tomato, carrots, cucumber and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. Served with your choice of dressing
- Autumn Salad
- Fresh diced apples and pears soaked in pineapple juice, tossed with mixed greens, spinach, dried cranberries and candied pecans. Served with poppyseed dressing and topped with feta cheese.
Add chicken 3.00 | Add steak 4.00 | Add shrimp 5.00
- SODAS, TEAS, LEMONADES
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Lemonade, Root Beer, Iced Tea, Sweet Tea
- Regular, Decaf
- Rails Conductor
BBC Ruby Bloom
Quaff On Strawberry Blonde
Quaff On Busted Knuckle
Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout
Fruity & Sour
- Fat Head Bumble Berry
Shorts Soft Parade
Tin Man Damascene
Green Flash Passion Fruit Kicker
Not Your Father’s Root Beer
- Crabbie’s Ginger Beer
Original Sin Apple Cider
Original Sin Pear Cider
- CK Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon
Frances Coppola Cabernet Sauvignon
Frances Coppola Claret
Noble Vines Merlot
Castle Rock Pinot Noir
Ruta 22 Malbec
Dreaming Tree Crush
IPA & Pale Ale
- Falls City Hipster Repellant
Flat 12 Half Cycle
Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale
Bells Two Hearted
Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin
Pilsners & Blondes
Sun King Sun Light
Maui Pineapple Mana
- Gumball Head
Red & Brown Ales
- Mad Anthony Auburn
Fat Tire Amber Ale
Shorts Bellaire Brown
Founders Dirty Bastard
Tin Man Rivet
Porter & Stout
- Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
Sun King Wee Mac
Oskar Blues Ten Fiddy
Tall Grass Buffalo Sweat
Thirsty Dog Old Leghumper
Maui Coconut Hiwa
- CK Mondavi Chardonnay
CK Mondavi Pinot Grigio
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay
Louis Jadot Chardonnay
Frances Coppola Sauvignon Blanc
Kendall Jackson Pinot Gris
Chateau St. Michelle Riesling
- the crossroads
- A heavy pour of Woodford Reserve over muddled fruit and mixed with Crabbie’s Ginger Beer. A unique blend of an old fashion styled Kentucky mule.
- pink house
- Vodka blended with Pink Watermelon Schnapps and sweet and sour, mixed with sprite. A refreshing twist on a pink lemonade, just for adults.
- Golden spike
- An ice cold shot of Goldschlager mixed with red bull. Named after the final spike driven down at the end of the rail line. On May 10th, 1869 Leland Stanford completed the nation’s first Transcontinental Railroad. How about a quick shot to celebrate a hard day’s work.