- the ultimate nacho
- Mounds of fried tortilla chips layered with spicy ground beef, chili beans, queso sauce and topped off with shredded lettuce, onions, black olives, pico de gallo and jalapeno slices.
- beer cheese
- A zesty blend of sharp cheddar cheese, infused with garlic, peppers and flavored to perfection with hearty malts and caramel from our special beer selection.
- spinach and artichoke dip
- Fresh spinach blended with artichokes, garlic, cream and Parmesan cheese. Served with pita bread and tortilla chips.
- cocktail shrimp
- Jumbo Tiger shrimp served with both a spicy cocktail sauce and a horseradish sauce.
- maryland mini crab cakes
- A classic specialty of lump crab meat, breadcrumbs and herbs. Served with a Cajun ranch sauce.
- chips and queso
- A blending of Monterey cheddar cheese with chilies, onions and jalapeno peppers. Served with tortilla chips.
- Our tender, jumbo fried wings smothered in your choice of: teriyaki, hot, BBQ or mixed hot and BBQ sauces. Served with celery and ranch dressing.
- fresh hand-breaded chicken tenders
- House perfected chicken tenderloins lightly breaded, fried golden and served with your choice of dipping sauce.
- chips and salsa
- Fried tortillas and pico de gallo.
- favorite combo
- Hand breaded chicken tenders, jumbo wings and queso with chips.
All Our Steaks are USDA Choice Meats!
- House Sirloin
- A perfectly seasoned 8oz sirloin, flame seared to your preference
- 6oz Filet
- Our signature USDA choice filet grilled to perfection at your preference
- 8oz Filet
- Our signature USDA choice filet grilled to perfection at your preference
- 10 ounces of our most popular steak, marbled, hand cut, seasoned and flame seared with all its natural juices
All steaks served with a side salad, hot dinner roll and choice of one side item.
- Grilled Bourbon Salmon
- 8oz seasoned Salmon fillet, grilled and topped with Bourbon Teriyaki sauce
- Grilled Tilapia
- Twin Tilapia fillets grilled to perfection and topped with lemon butter
- Maryland Crab Cakes
- A classic specialty of lump crab meat, breadcrumbs and herbs. Served with Cajun ranch sauce
- Fried Atlantic Cod
- Four 2oz cod loins lightly breaded and fried golden brown. Served with tartar sauce
All seafood served with a side salad, hot dinner roll and choice of one side item.
- chicken fajita wrap
- Grilled chicken, peppers, onions, shredded lettuce and cheese. Served in a flour tortilla with picante dressing.
- Classic caesar wrap
- Caesar salad with grilled chicken wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Grilled chicken sandwich
- Chicken breast seasoned and grilled to perfection. Served on a Telera roll with your choice of toppings.
- Fish sandwich
- A beer battered fillet of Tilapia with seasoned dressing.
- classic turkey sandwich
- Thin, honey roasted turkey breast piled high on your choice of bread. Topped with Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
- rail club sandwich
- Honey baked ham, honey roasted smoked turkey, Applewood smoked bacon, mayo, American and Swiss cheeses, lettuce and tomatoes. Served on your choice of bread and mayo on the side.
- buffalo chicken sandwich
- Grilled chicken breast dipped in our special hot sauce. Topped with Pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Served on a Telera roll.
- BLT sandwich
- Two slices of Rustic sourdough bread piled high with crispy Applewood bacon, leaf lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Served with mayo on the side.
- half sandwich/soup
- (BLT Sandwich, Rail Club or Classic Turkey)
All sandwiches served with a choice of one side item. Bread choices: Multi-grain, Wheat Berry, or Sourdough White
Sweet Potato Fries
Mac n Cheese
- ½ Pound premium Angus Beef
- Grilled to perfection and served on a toasted Hawaiian roll
- BBQ Burger
- ½ pound premium Angus beef with our special BBQ sauce
- Bacon Cheese Burger
- ½ pound premium Angus beef topped with 3 strips of Applewood smoked bacon
- Mushroom Burger
- ½ pound premium Angus beef with fresh grilled mushrooms
- 50/50 Burger
- A half and half combination of Applewood smoked bacon and premium Angus beef ground together, then grilled to perfection. Served on a toasted Hawaiian roll
All burgers served with lettuce, tomato and onion and a choice of one side item.
Extra toppings also available at .50¢ each: American cheese, Provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, Grilled onions, Grilled peppers, Jalapeno’s slices or Bacon
- Grilled chicken breast
- 8oz of fresh chicken breast seasoned, seared and grilled.
- bbq chicken
- Our 8oz fresh chicken breast marinated in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and grilled to perfection.
- chicken cordon bleu
- 8oz fresh chicken breast seasoned and grilled, topped with ham and Swiss cheese. Served with a side of honey mustard sauce.
- monterey chicken
- 8oz fresh chicken breast marinated in our secret sauce, layered with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms and peppers. Topped with Swiss cheese.
- hand breaded chicken tenders
- Always fresh, lightly breaded and fried golden brown served with your choice of dipping sauce: ranch, hot, BBQ, or honey mustard.
Served with a side salad with hot dinner roll, plus choice of one side item.
- smokin' chicken pasta
- Cajun grilled chicken breast sliced into strips, tossed with white wine, garlic and creamy Parmesan cheese sauce over bowtie pasta. Topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Chicken Alfredo
- Bowtie pasta tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce, topped with tender slices of grilled chicken.
- cajun shrimp pasta
- Shrimp sauteed with white wine sauce and garlic, layered with creamy alfredo sauce and served over Rotini pasta. Topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.
- shrimp alfredo
- Rotini pasta tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce, topped with our fresh shrimp.
- Kids burger
- Lightly seasoned 4oz Angus beef.
- gourmet grilled cheese
- Grilled with American and Cheddar cheese.
- chicken tenders
- Two fresh cut and lightly breaded tenders.
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Mini hotdogs in cornbread batter.
- mac n cheese
- Extra cheesy.
Served with choice of one side item.
- dessert of the day
- Each day the chef uses his culinary skills and selections of fresh ingredients to prepare you something delicious. Ask your server for the selection of the day.
- apple pie
- Dutch apple pie served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- pecan pie
- A classic pie served just like mom used to make.
- vanilla ice cream
- Rich and creamy served with four large scoops, chocolate syrup by request.
- Caesar Salad
- Crispy chilled Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and homemade croutons tossed with our creamy Caesar dressing
- House Salad
- Fresh cut mixed field greens and Iceberg lettuce, topped with boiled egg, tomato, carrots, cucumber and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. Served with your choice of dressing
- Autumn Salad
- Fresh diced apples and pears soaked in pineapple juice, tossed with mixed greens, spinach, dried cranberries and candied pecans. Served with poppyseed dressing and topped with feta cheese.
Add chicken 3.00 | Add steak 4.00 | Add shrimp 5.00
- French Onion Soup
- Caramelized onions in a rich beef broth topped with Holland rusk, Provolone and Parmesan cheeses, all melted to bubbly perfection.
- Soup of the Day
- See server for our Soup of the Day.
- SODAS, TEAS, LEMONADES
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Lemonade, Root Beer, Iced Tea, Sweet Tea
- Regular, Decaf
- Busted Knuckle red ale
- A nice hybrid of English style porters and Belgian style doubles. Busted Knuckle contains sweet caramel malts, combined with earthy, fuggle hops and roasted barley. Giving a flavor punch that will make you want to "Quaff On". ABV: 7.3% IBU: 27
- dogfish head 90 minute ipa
- An imperial IPA or double IPA that balances the Malta and hops nicely as to not be overpoweringly hoppy. ABV: 9% IBU: 90
- dogfish head indian brown ale
- A cross between a Scotch Ale, and India Pale Ale and an American Brown Ale is well-hopped and malty at the same time. The beer has characteristics of each style that inspired it; the color of an American Brown, the caramel notes of a Scotch Ale, and the hopping regimen of an India Pale Ale. ABV: 7.2% IBU: 50
- falls city IPA
- Falls city gets its name from the Falls of the Ohio in Southern Indiana. Like its namesake, this IPA stays true to form with citrusy and piney hops characteristics evenly balanced with caramel and toffee malts. ABV: 5% IBU: 65
- Fat tire amber ale
- Keeping its Belgian roots, Fat Tire Amber Ale is a blend of fruit, spices and biscuit-like malt flavors combine to make an amber ale. ABV: 5.2% IBU: 18.5
- Flat 12 IPA
- Loaded with extreme hops, Flat 12's Half Cycle IPA is high in flavor beginning with a sweet caramel flavor added with a citrusy, spicy, piney, mouthwatering finish. ABV: 6% IBU: 104
- Harlot honey blonde ale
- A deep golden colored ale with a pleasant aroma of honey and sweet malts! We recommend this ale to those who desire a light and crisp finish. ABV: 4% IBU: 12
- kentucky bourbon barrel ale
- This award winning ale is aged up to six weeks in bourbon barrels from the premier Kentucky Bourbon distilleries. Subtle flavors of vanilla and oak, combined with the bourbon flavor make this beer enjoyable before and after dinner. ABV: 2% IBU: 15
- Sixty-one IPA
- A unique beer/wine hybrid combining IPA brewing with Syrah grape must. This beer gives IPA lovers a satisfying fruity twist. ABV: 6.5% IBU: 60
- Stone IPA
- Golden orange in color, Stone IPA provides a powerful, yet well balanced combination of citrus flavors and hops aromas. Most refreshing on a hot summer day. ABV: 6.9% IBU: 77
- Upland wheat ale
- A classic rendition of the Belgian Witbier (white beer) style. Brewed with organic coriander, chamomile, and orange peel to be light on the tongue and refreshingly tart. ABV: 4.7% IBU: 15
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Just like Chardonnay, Cabernet is known for its ability to grow world wide. Prized in California, this wine produces flavors not limited to black currant, blackberry, plum, and black cherry. Pairs well with red meat ranging from lamb to steak. Louis Martini (Napa) Glass
- Louis Martini (Napa) Bottle
- Francis Coppola (Sonoma) Glass
- Francis Coppola (Sonoma) Bottle
- Once used as a blend, Malbec has seen a rebirth in South America making its way to North America. Combining dark berry flavors, which give its jammy characteristics, with earthy, tobacco and pepper profiles. Pairs well with red meats. Ruta 22 (Argentina) Glass
- Ruta 22 (Argentina) Bottle
- A first class red wine withi many characteristics. Fruits of black cherry, raspberry, and plum. With flavors of cedar, tobacco, vanilla, clove and mocha. No doubt a favorite across the world. Pairs with a wide variety of food from light meats such as chicken and lightly spiced dark meats. Columbia Crest (Washington) Bottle
- Nobel Vines (California) Glass
- Nobel Vines (California) Bottle
- Pinot NOir
- One of the more complex grapes, Pinot Noir brings a flavor punch to the mouth with its spicy, earthy, perfumed, and fruity flavors. When perfected, this sensuous wine is hard to top! Pairs well with salmon and pork. Castle Rock (Pacific Northwest) Glass
- Castle Rock (Pacific Northwest) Bottle
- Rodney Strong (Sonoma) Bottle
- Red Blends
- As suggested, Red Blends are assortments of red wines blended together. Offering many combinations of red wines, blends give us the very best of our favorite wines in one bottle. Dave Matthews Dream Tree Crush Glass
- Red Blend (Geyserville, California) Bottle
- Thriving in Australia and Washington, Shiraz is known for its flavors of dark berries, violet, peppers, and spice. Pairs well with red meats. Penfolds Koonunga (Australia) Bottle
- Yellowtail (Australia) Glass
- Yellowtail (Australia) Bottle
- Asahi super dry pale lager
- Originating out of Japan, the Super Dry uses corn and rice providing flavors reminiscent of far east Asia ensuring a crisp and clean finish. ABV: 5% IBU: 20
- Lagunitas pils lager
- This lager stays true to Czech style pilsners. Made with loads of imported Saaz hops, Lagunitas Pils contains a bottom fermenting yeast that yields the perfect balance of a light lager that finishes smoother than most. ABV: 6% IBU:38
- Nitro milk Stout
- Tasting of chocolate, coffee, toasted malts, and nuts, this English style beer blends in milk sugar to balance out the bitterness of coffee and chocolate flavors. Enjoyed year round with its wonderfully smooth finish. ABV: 6% IBU: 25
- bad elmer's porter
- A medium-bodied beer, brewed with lots of roasted malt, giving it flavors of coffee, licorice, and chocolate. ABV: 5% IBU: 30
- old leghumper
- Dark Brown in color, robust in flavor, this porter style full-bodied beer perfects deep roasted malts such as chocolate. This toffee and chocolate flavors well represent this porter. ABV: 6.7% IBU: 24
- vanilla porter
- All the chocolate and nutty flavors you love about traditional porters with a vanilla bean kick! A tasty touch that is always welcome to the palette. ABV: 4.7% IBU: 16
- Crabbies ginger beer
- First made in Scotland in 1801, Crabbies is fermented ginger with a spiced and sparkling flavor. Because Crabbies is technically not a beer, it is mostly enjoyed over ice with a wedge of citrus fruit. ABV:4.8% IBU: N/A
- The Chardonnay grape is the most versatile of the white grapes. Its ability to grow across all regions of the globe, and blend with most all white grapes has made it the most sought after for the last 30 years. Because of its versatility, Chardonnay always pairs well with salads, seafood, and white meats.
- Kendall Jackson (Sonoma) Glass
- Kendall Jackson (Sonoma) Bottle
- Louis Jadot (France) Bottle
- Gaining massive popularity in the last decade, Moscato brings the flavors of juicy peaches and apricots while providing a crisp finish. While being the flavor of choice amongst many as a table wine, Moscato also is enjoyed as a dessert wine. Cupcake (California Central Coast) Glass
- Cupcake (California Central Coast) Bottle
- pinot grigio
- The most popular white wine produced in France today. Pinot Grigio is a light crisp wine with flavors of apple, pear and a hint of citrus undertones. It pairs well with light pasta and seafood dishes. Kendall Jackson (Sonoma) Glass
- Kendall Jackson (Sonoma) Bottle
- This wine is filled with floral aromas. With flavors of peach, honey, and apricot. While also made dry, Riesling is known for its sweeter complexion comparable to White Zinfandel. Its ability to pair with cuisines across the world is an easy choice when trying new foods. Chateau St. Michelle (Columbia Valley) Glass
- Chateau St. Michelle (Columbia Valley) Bottle
- sauvignon blanc
- This grape is known for its ability to grow across the world. Known for its dry, citrus flavors, and earthy tones, Sauvignon Blanc is recognized as a wonderful aperitif and pairs well with salads, seafood, and white meats. Francis Coppola (Sonoma) Bottle
- White Zinfandel
- A red, blush wine popular in North America. With a sweet finish, you do not need a refined palate to enjoy White Zinfandel. Pairs well with creamy pastas.
- Beringer (Napa) Glass
- Beringer (Napa) Bottle